The property consists of 6, 2-bedroom luxury apartments situated in a well suited and an upcoming residential area (Limnaria) in Paphos. Also, the complex is located on a privileged site, set in a quiet, convenient location, only a few minutes’ drive from Paphos Town Centre and all the sandy beaches of Paphos. In addition to this, the complex is close to all necessary amenities and it is within walking distance from Iasis Private Hospital and Neapolis University, the only University in Paphos.
The small size of the complex yet contemporary is ideal to provide a high level of privacy and security. The modern and elegant architecture, cozy planning solutions and top-of-the-line finishes will pleasantly surprise those who value true comfort. The complex is energy self-sustainable since it is going to be equipped with a solar photovoltaic system.
The complex is a great opportunity for both independent buyers and investors. There are huge investment benefits and tax advantages. The complex can bring to an investor a return on investment annually and the apartments can be easily resold to other potential property buyers.
Investing in such a complex is a pathway for getting the Permanent Residence Permit of the Republic of Cyprus.
The price list is upon request whether, one is interested to buy the whole complex or just a unit apartment.
|INTERNAL COVERED AREA (m²)||90||90||90||90||90||90|
|COVERED VERANDAS (m²)||23||23||23||23||23||23|
|ROOF GARDEN (m²)||-||-||-||-||-||50|
Benefits of the Cyprus Permanent Residence Program
- The application procedure is highly efficient, within two months.
- There is a high approval rate if all criteria are satisfied.
- It is not necessary to reside in Cyprus, but a visit once every two years is required.
- Dependents can be enrolled in high-quality private schools, offering English language courses.
- Residence applies to the whole family (applicant, spouse, and children under 18 years old).
- Dependent children between 18–25 and parents of the applicant are also eligible.
- The whole process can be arranged without being present in the country. However, a visit is required for biometric capturing.
Download PDF Brochure
Click the button below to view a PDF on your device right now. Should you have any questions or should you require any further information, do not hesitate to contact us.